Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Beginnings

WOW!!! I have always wanted to have a blog, myspace and facebook weren't for me, so here I am. The purpose of this blog is to alleviate and transfer the thoughts of a preachers Kid during a time of transition. Remembrance and inspiration will theme this blog.

First let me begin by giving all glory and honor to the King of Kings. It is because of him, that I live, move and have my utter being. His grace and mercy has allowed me one more chance to live up to the redemption he has given me. This blog comes on the hills of a great commission from God. I am in a dilemma right now, I am stuck about the next move in my life. Yes we all get stuck and question what is next. However, what I am stuck between is quite possibly a life and death situation for someone else..................

As we continue, my next move in life will begin a new chapter in the Chronicles of a Preachers Kid.

No comments: